Friday, April 1, 2022

CCR Production

 Not only is today April Fool's Day, but it is also the day that I am on track to complete my CCR. I have already begun my CCR with a similar layout as a Youtube vlog. I used similar blogging styles as Maxx Chewning, Logan Paul, and Bryce Hall who are all Youtube influencers. I hope to complete filming my CCR today and to complete the editing by Sunday, April 3rd. This is of great importance so I can be completely done before the assigned due date. I can use Monday in class and throughout the rest of the day to edit and fine-tune any mistakes but I will try to be complete by Sunday. 

  I did not use a comical approach but I did use a laid back, casual approach. This helps illustrate a creative vlogging style that many Youtube influencers use to capture their lives. I believe the CCR will end up being fantastic and that it will show the scope of my creativity and knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkXfEHeCoVpK9n1S9qYqbE3gISN30rPv/view?usp=sharing