Friday, March 4, 2022

Production Responsibilities

 As previously mentioned, my group consists of 3 members: Juan Mila, Nathaniel Ceant, and myself. We are all going to be taking different responsibilities towards the production of our opening. Juan Mila will be the main actor, although throughout the opening there will be a few others starring in the video, whether it is just them as voice actors or physically playing a role (There will be an unidentified voice actor who will perform a phone call). I will take main control over the creative area and the shooting. I will use a tripod that we purchased for the shots outside of school and hopefully borrow Mrs.Stoklosa's tripods during class. Nathaniel will assist me with some of the shots and both of my group members have assisted with the creative and planning portions. Finally, Nathaniel will take over the large part of the editing and post-production responsibilities. These clear roles and assigned responsibilities have and will allow for a fluid production and will improve our film greatly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Project

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1fkXfEHeCoVpK9n1S9qYqbE3gISN30rPv/view?usp=sharing